Tripadvisor & Weather
Photo GalleryView more gallery
ESCAPE TO BENG MEALEA
Duration: ONE DAY
Beng Mealea Temple (its name means "lotus pond") is nearly 75km from Siem Reap town at the foot of Kulen Mountain. It was built as Hinduist temple, but there are some carvings depicting Buddhist motifs. Its primary material is sandstone and it is largely unrestored, with trees and thick brush thriving amidst its towers and courtyards and many of its stones lying in great heaps. For years it was difficult to reach, but a road recently built to the temple complex of Koh Ker passes Beng Mealea and more visitors are coming to the site.
Built in the 12th Century, many scholars believe it was the model for Angkor Wat. It is just as wonderful of a temple but it is still largely lost in the jungle.
The accommodations made for tourists at Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom have not been made here, and visitors enjoy a much quieter and adventurous experience.
Lunch: It depend on guest account
Banteay Srei, known as the “citadel of the women” or “Citadel of Beautiful” presumably referring to its size and delicacy of its decoration.
Unlike the major sites of Angkor, Banteay Srei was not a Royal Temple. It was built not by kings, but by King’s guru. Often described in terms as the jewel of Khmer art, Banteay Srei is a temple of great beauty and compares with little else in Angkor. Its miniature scale almost always surprises visitors and the near total decoration of its surfaces is exceptional.
On the way back from Banteay Srei , you will see beautiful brick temple Pre Rup. Brick temples built earlier than Sandstone temple.
Term & Condition:
- Please advice us the flight detail
- Send us the 30% deposit for secure the reservation via our bank account
- Cancellation with 48 hours before the arrival, otherwise the cancellation or no-show fee will be apply
- The tour is also included Cool drinking water and towels.
- Boat Ticket for Floating Village, you pay by your own.
- Tip: it it snot included but it depends on your kindness for guide and driver.
End of Services
- Angkor Pass: 40 USD per person (pay by your own account)
- Transportation + Tour Guide : 160.00 USD (Max 03 Passengers)
- Mini-van (4-10 pax) + Tour Guide : 190.00 US$
Tour Price Inclusive of:
- Tours and transfers as mentioned in itinerary by private luxury air-condition vehicles
- Local English speaking guides
- One day Angkor pass for mentioned visit
Tour Price Exclusive of:
- - Accommodation, please Contact Us
- - Services and meals not mentioned
- - Cambodia visa
- - International and additional domestic flights include taxes
- - Drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips … and expenditure of a personal nature
- - Travel insurance
Creating Unique Touring Experiences
Our expert travel team has planned your trip so that you can experience the very best of what Cambodia has to offer. We understand that many will have various needs and wants for each particular tour that may not be included in an itinerary. We will plan any tour to meet your particular demands. Please inquire